Mathews IT Services received accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) on the 3rd day of March 2018. We are committed to providing excellent service to our customers and joining the BBB gives our clients peace of mind that we are held accountable for our services. The BBB requires that accredited business adheres to its policies and procedures to ensure that they remain compliant.
According to The Better Business Bureau standards for trust are eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business.
- Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees, and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor Promises – Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of consumers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions, and commitments with integrity.